Don’t You Dare Give Up!

Your Free Written Prophecy will Give Direction

Don’t You Dare Give Up!

Don’t You Dare Give Up!

Don’t You Dare Give Up it’s time for you to embrace your true calling in your life. Everytime you come to the edge you move back. What if I tell you God said Don’t You Dare Give Up.

“Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens.” (Exodus 18:21)

God does not give us natural born leaders. He places in our presence servants and out of servant hood comes servant leaders. Never believe the hype that your level of education or finances automatically qualifies you for top notch leadership. Now, if leadership is defined by who holds the most degrees or the university or college a person graduated from, that would eliminate a number of people. Higher education serves a major purpose, but don’t let the enemy lie to you and say, “Because you don’t have it, you don’t measure up.” It’s never too late to pursue higher education.

The enemy will always use deceptive measures to make you feel like you don’t belong. “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman. (Genesis 3:4) You can always sense when the Holy Spirit is doing something different in your life. The enemy starts pulling out every trick in the bag. He will use anyone and everyone that is connected to you, directly or indirectly, to break your focus. Staying focused is major when fulfilling your destiny!

The Holy Spirit is calling on you in this season to do some great exploits. When you are obedient to the voice of God there is an uncovering of potential that is developed so that you can maximize the moment. You must become the CEO and manager of your life. When you leave your life in the hands of other people who do not want to see you operate at your maximum potential, it leads to trouble.

The time is at hand that you start taking your power back. Walking through life with the lights off is not a plan or a sign of good leadership. Did you know that you will never advance in life by just by sitting on the slides watching life pass you by? You must be engaged and active in the process of bringing your dreams to pass. Athletes understand that if you don’t practice and you fail to put the work in, the results will not be favorable.

“When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city.” (Joshua 6:20)

Listening to what the Holy Spirit is saying is crucial as you enter into your takeover season. There is a sound that is being created by the angels in heaven and once it is released into the earth realm, all the walls of limitation are coming down. The prophetic word for you in this season is to pick up your bed, pick up your dreams, pick up your faith and follow Christ!

Take the reins in this season and move! You have been given a clear course to reach your goals with full victory. Yes, you were born into a position of servanthood, and now you are graduating to the next level of leadership. You are being equipped by the Holy Spirit to receive your inheritance from heaven. There is no going backwards. The enemy had plenty of opportunities to stop you… BUT GOD!  Don’t give up now!

“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” (Hebrews 13:5)

The Holy Spirit revealed to me that whatever has been trying to master you, you will master in this season. Stay focused and concentrate on your blessings.

God has never lost a battle…

• You can trust Him in the fire and in the flood.
  • When God says do it, just do it!
  • When your haters say it is over, turn it over to God!
  • That job, that promotion, that bill… for God, it’s a light thing!

217 thoughts on “Don’t You Dare Give Up!

1. Ms Sandiswa Fanti says:

I need financial breakthrough and ever lasting joy in my relationship with my boyfriend and promotion at my working place to work as a receptionist

2. mervyn edward fanie says:

pray I wll know wat to do.

3. Beauty says:

I need to know about my career
    my relationship
    finances
    why is it difficult to built a house for myself and my family
    my future

• elisa swart says:

How can I get my money an my business on the go my house I wne makeover an my love life is a mess how can u help me with my life

• Bishop Bernard Jordan says:

Elisa, beauty and business is all around you. Go for what you want in this season. You need a prophetic coach in your life. Look in your email on how you can receive one on one with a prophet.

• Ps. Felicia Butler. says:

I know my redeemer liveS. And HE IS TURNIBG MY SITATION IN MY favour. He will make all Grace abound that I will have all sufficiency for every good work. I trust HIM to do exceedingly abundantly far above all that I can think ask or imagine according to the power working in me. Praise His holy name. As I trust him financially. Be blessed.

4. linah says:

I don’t understand money in euros I know by rands

5. Elizabeth says:

Wow amazing exactly what i needeld to hear…i am walking into my gift…i have just discovered it and God is giving more and mire revelation..all the Glory to God

6. Matthys Locke says:

I am 64 yrs old already A pensioner but do not Receive any pensioen money I have to work till the end Is it possible that God can gave me A financial breakthrough Please Thank you

• Paul mzwandile mfusi says:

Prophet,i am 43 years of age with nothing on my name except debts.ive tried the rest more especially with my finances but instead i ended up with more.

What can i do to get liberated again

7. Shanana says:

i would like to get my lost property back and get my life and my construction work back and my daughters to listen and be wise.

8. thabdeka says:

I need a prayer .I hv lot of dissapointments in my life.and suffering

9. maureen says:

I believe GOD can show up in my life with da answer I need

10. nyiko says:

God day man of honorable god
    I would like to get a free prophecy about my life marriage finances healing favour

11. nyiko says:

Prophecy about my kids. My family
    My mother and my late uncle estate or court case

12. shanti says:

Pse advise what/when will I finally get a house and stop living in wendy’s.

13. Wendy says:

This was really meant for me

14. Zodumo says:

I wanna know about my future more especially my finances

15. themba says:

Morning just want to know about God purpose about my life

16. .DDebbie de klerk says:

I need a financial breakthrough and need more clients for my filing business..been struggling for the past 4years.And I just wanna be happy debtfree…live a comfortable stresfree life…in Jesus Name

17. sandra says:

My baby has incurable brain cancer. In hospital at the moment..financially I am struggling my home is about to go I don’t know which way to turn

• Bonisiwe Tshoba says:

God loves you a lot and knows the Good thoughts He has for to prosper you , and not bring you down,have faith ,No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper,and every tongue that stands against us in judgement we shall condem .ThE Devil is a liar tell him your child is healed in Jesus name and it is done,believe in your heart its done and start tahanking god almighty for it.

18. mokgsdi says:

I nee financial break through,a good job,n healty life

19. Kelwin WALLACE says:

I am very happy that I have found my lord and savory of my life again I just need to keep my faith in God cause I know that God has a plan for me.

20. Veronique says:

I need to know has my husband and kids and family been bewicthed and if so break every chain. Our debts cant get paid because or wages is not covering it we need a finansial break threw. Both me and husband need other work to provide for our family. My health is not 100%. Need prayer for my health and for my mum. My mum and me never had a relationship so i need a break threw it. Protection over my kids and husband.

21. Sabashni says:

I need direction in my life …aswell as healing ..I have a blood disorder pls pray for me

• Bishop Bernard Jordan says:

Sabashi, Yes I have added you to the prayer list. You can also go to PropheticPrayerList.com and add your family to the list. Stay Bless… It is already working out for you.

22. Thandiwe says:

Deliverence financial breakthru and a business

23. Blessed Julia Moroka says:

Can’t wait for my prophetic word for 2017

24. Mandla says:

Prophet of God,I geat u this night.

I need a supernatural life with my family and be free fanancial. And a taste of miracle money, win all competitions I play.
    And one and the important,Kingdom of God rule over me in and out.

Thank u Master Prophet of God.

25. Julia says:

My Ministry how to start ! My career and my business , My health is not well, gift of the spirit I must produce in Jesus Name !

26. Meshack Mogoiwa says:

Pls pray for me..I need financial breakthrough.

• Bishop Bernard Jordan says:

Your financial breakthrough is own it way. You are a builder and this is your season. Get your free prophecy today.

27. Tessa Mankay says:

Wow! I’m moved by this reading because it speaks to me on every aspect of my life. It just gave me the answers on how should handle the challenges I’m faced within my work place since Also I’ve just discovered that I should forever dwell on and surround myself with teaching from God since it will be my ticket to fulfillment in life.

28. Marie Potgieter says:

Glory to my God my Father for all my blessings and I no that God help me with my health my finance and that I get that special man that will love like Gods love please pray that Henry is the one in Jesus name pray for me Amen

29. kudakwashe Dondo says:

why my marriage is not working ?

• Bishop Bernard Jordan says:

kudakwashe, You need to step out and do a one on one with the prophet. You will understand what is the purpose of God for your marriage. You can call 888-831-0434, to get your one-on-one with the prophet.

30. Nokuthula says:

I need a finsncial breakthrough.Things are not well for me

• Bishop Bernard Jordan says:

Nokuthula, You need to start to step out in faith… Dare to be great in this season… Read your free prophecy in couple of days. It is coming in your email. God Bless

31. Minister Melody Guillory says:

Bishop…I’ve been in Ministry 34 yrs a prophetic calling in worship/praise as a gospel music artist opening 4 Grammy award winning artist across the country! The enemy has frustrated my plans with many life issues & AGAIN I’ve received news that a La Cajun Zydeco band that I’m featured as guest (background) vocals has been nominated for (2) Grammys ( Feb 2017)making 4 La history in both categories(best American roots folk song & album songwriter). I’m ready, 57yrs old broken & confused so when will my wide door open? All I get is lies & more promises…please I need a WORD?

• Bishop Bernard Jordan says:

Congratulation of being in ministry for 34 years. Ministry is work, I am happy you are touch lives with prophetic praise and worship. Stay in contact… God Bless

32. Bishop Bernard Jordan says:

Thank you so much family for your comments… I know that God is doing great things in this Season. Right now, you need to get your Free Written Prophecy. So that the Prophet of God is speaking in your life.

33. fuzzy says:

My wish is for my ex husband to leave me alone so that I can get over the hurt and pain and find somebody else to be happy with, I am very lonely and for my home to be protected and my daughters and my career to prosper and find love again.

34. Shannon delaney says:

35. Shannon delaney says:

I am at the end of my rope. I am ready to die as I’ve been bedridden and desparately ill for 21 yrs. it is unbearable and I can’t tolerate another minute. I am suffering so severly I have no fight left even though I’m one of the strongest people. I’ve been through more trauma and torment and torture than probably 99% of all people and I’ve survived but I cannot do it any more. Satan has tried to kill me all my life in 100’s of ways. I fought forever and held onto gods promises and what dreams I have left but I’m not able to fight. I’m dying and I want to die but I don’t want to go to hell. I had so much faith for the 20 yrs I’ve been saved that I’d be healed and have my dreams come true and God would use all this pain for good but I only get sicker I only get more severly abused and broken into billions of pieces. My family is killing me but I I I have no where to turn. God won’t tell me anything to hold onto and he won’t answer any of my prayers ever no matter how small and no matter how I never give up on him and have tremendous faith and still dream. I need to either get well right away as I can’t take it another second and live the dreams that I believe are from God because I ask him to take them from me my desire for them if they’re not from him but they never go away but I’m only getting worse and I live alone I can’t even get my meds or to the Drs who can’t help or to the grocery store. I want to just go be with God once and for all and end my suffering or have my dreams and if they come true than I can get away from my severly abusive family and very abusive people everywhere that won’t stop hurting me satan using them to kill me and he’s winning. I fought so hard u have no idea how much I’ve had to get through. U would know if you’re prophetic I guess but most people would never in a million yrs believe the hell on earth I have lived every single day for decades except a tiny brief period that was still hard. I don’t want to tell u my dreams I want u to please tell me them and if any will come true and when? When will I get better, be healed in every way and get out of this physical hell and every hell im in? Please tell me if I’m going to die hopefully in my sleep soon and be with God or start living an extraordinary life and get back everything the devil has stolen from me times 2 or times infinity. Even if times nothing as I’ve heard different things it means I’d literally have the best life on earth and be the happiest healthiest most joyous peaceful pea filled content fulfilled unconditionally loved woman person alive with hopefully lots of other things too. Can u please tell me what’s specifically going to happen slowly dying or spending another few decades sick and wishing I was dead which I can’t possibly do. I can’t do another day let alone decades and I can’t take my life or I’ll go to hell. Will I die in my sleep hopefully this week or get healed immediately and start living my dreams and please be specific about what they are! What exactly are gods plans for me? What exactly do I have to look forward to and how soon, like days, weeks, hours, months? Is what my friend Matthew told me going to come true except the timeline and when will it come true? Please help me as much and as specifically and detailed and as lengthy as u can. It would literally mean everything to me! And hopefully save my life or let me know I’m going to finally end my suffering by either being with God now in heaven or have no more suffering on earth and be totally healed in every way and living my dreams and ones I’m too broken to dream. Thank you so very much! I appreciate your love and care and help. I’m so desperate. I’m so terrified. I’m so sick I can’t bare another second like this! I’ve never written in or gone to this website and it keeps saying duplicate message detected. I need u to get this my life depends on it please

36. Shannon says:

Hi is there a way to erase my last name I’m an idiot and dint know. I have very bad evil people that could see this and find me somehow or have this info please erase my last name and maybe even my first and put some other name there thanks I’m the one above with two in a row I guess it did go through and the very long one thx!

37. Phumla says:

I need prayers I have a big problems in my life please pray for me

38. Shannon says:

Could we erase my post please?! Thx!

39. Shannon says:

Or I guess wait to erase it until you’ve responded?! Thx

40. Paul white says:

I have a terminal illness and the doctors have given me less than 6 months to live, my children are already in conflict about my estate. I am at a loss for words. I need a word from the prophet

41. colin says:

dear bishop bernard jordan
    pse hep me with my finance.i am under debt review.i realy need a breakthrough.
    when i get paid every month i go home with almost nothing.and i also got a strong feeling
    that my wife is cheating on me.pse pray for me and my family.god bless

42. matsshotshi moses says:

My wife is 40 with no child, my finances are not stable my brother’s health seem to be deterorating

43. Ndabezinhle says:

I have gone to many ministries and they tell me that I’m called for a prophetic ministry, and I’m told to embrace it for me to move forward, as I speak now my life is stagnant I think its because I haven’t embraced the call cos I will need coaching mentoring and direction before I do so.

44. Lee-marie says:

I nd restoration 4 my family.family . my children nd family to find there calling in life.My life 2 fall into place .To be able 2 walk in my destiny.destiny . my hubby to be happy with life of our children nd finances sorted.

45. judy says:

good morning man of god. i humbly beseech you to prophesy over my life. over the life of my two daughters, Emma and taryn. i ask you in the name of jesus to prophesy over my home, my finances, my job. money seems to be sifting through my hands like sand. i know god has a purpose for my life but i need you to prophesy over all this as i feel there is a darkness over me which i want to cut down and cancel in jesus name. thank you pastor.

46. rodrick sinyangwe says:

i need to be in school and god’s guidance

47. Warren Gribble says:

I’m unemployed and need drastic change in my life new business opportunities and also my own house and car. I also need a breakthrough in my finances

48. Moses says:

Hi can u please help me my life is stuck I have a construction company but everything is stuck no job an my money doesn’t stay I also have a problem with my girlfriend please help I don’t know what to do

49. Thea says:

I just want to be happy I am married but not hippy I can’t live the life I a. In now I need someone who will love my for the person I am financial I’m down

50. Thabo says:

I wanna know what is in store 4 me 4 2017 nd what’s God plan regarding my future

51. Thabo says:

I wanna know what 2016 has in store 4 me nd what’s God plan regarding my future

52. zizo says:

I need a better and happy marriage with my husband,and a financial breakthrough

53. Nokuthula mbatha says:

I wish to succeed in 2017 prosperity especially in financial so that I can be able to help my family nd myself too.things at present are not going my way,pls Prophet pray for me me I espiriencing bad dreams in my sleep like syringe and eating in my dreams sometimes bad things most of the night.Thank you prophet Jordan

54. Sehume mohibe says:

Prayer request for the blessings of the fruit of the womb. I’m born again christian and married since 2014,got miscarriage by 2015 feb

55. ANALIZE ADELAIDE VISAGIE says:

Goodmorning

Me nd my fan need a FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUHT

56. dANIELA MORETTINO says:

Thank you for the beautiful prophecy.
    Please help me to get my free written prophecy.
    My wish is for god to help me with a new job, to find the finances for my only child school fees , for my husband to forgive what it’s been done to him by his own sister and to finalise his business if it is for the glory of god .
    AMEN.

57. sylvia Engelbrecht says:

Biscop my life is not what i wanted it to be

58. Sherry Rumph says:

How do I began so you can tell me what God say.

59. sophia says:

I need a breakthrought in diff sections of my life,i dont know how to say it but god know my everything please just pray for me

60. charmaine says:

I need guidance. I’m trying to live according to Gods word but its very difficult. I need financial aid I’m not coping. My daughter in law has banned me from having a relationship with my son. My sister and nephew need deliverance from drugs. My 17 year old niece is pregnant and dont feel her baby kicking. This is too much for me to absorb. Tjey need deliverance. I have lost my house in a fire and never recovered we need a house so we can be together again. I claim all this in Jesus name amen. Please help me. Pray for me

61. Anna-Marie Venter says:

I need to know what gods will is in my life in the future, regarding my work, & finance that god holds in his hands. I believe good will come of me because god will protect and provide for me as he has always done. but I need to know what gods will is, what i should do and not do. I am waiting on his instructions but cannot hear him.

62. keisha epps says:

My prayer is to take back what the devil has stolen from me and for god to bless me and my family and give us double for our troubles. I declare and decree right now for all my debts to be canceled, mortgage to be paid off job security and raises and promotions not only for me but for my husband michael, and my son’s jamarcus, and michael jr. And my daughter jacque. ..increase and favor over all of us in jesus name Amen. ..

63. maryjane says:

Praying for finances, health, marriages, broken hearts and homes for the sick those who don’t have much. Lord that restoration in all fields will take place. Lord you know all my heart desires and needs and troubles, please let your loving kindness stretch over me and have favour dear lord.

64. Elaine says:

I need Prayer for me an my family my partner s family especially his mom want 2 destroy our relationship.his mother is trying everything to part is.my partner is a weakling.God help me for peace.let my partner be a strong man 2 stand side by side with me.i feel like an outcast. My tenants have not paid rent an I’m a pensioner. I need Financial break thru.please keep me in Prayer.give me strengthen to carry on in life..im a gods child.i deserve to n treated with respect.break the chain of destruction…..peace for my family.Prayer for my left leg from hip that pains all Da time.

65. Elaine Swartz says:

66. WILLEM Miggels says:

Im in huge debt which I Cant pay off so that i can buy my own house.need prayer that my debt will be write off and for a financial breakthrough.My heart desire is to experience the HOLY SPIRIT AND TO BE FREE FROM ALL MY SINS AND TO OVERCOME FEAR TO SPEAK INFRONT OF PEOPLE AND BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD OF GOD AND PREACH THE GOSPEL.TO LIVE IN LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY WITH EVERYONE AND TO BE PATIENT WITH MY KIDS WIFE FAMILY AND IN MY WORK.NEED PRAYER FOR BIBLICAL WISDOM TO BRING A WORD FOR THE NATION.I REALY NEED URGENT PRAYER FOR THE ABOVE MENTION PLEASE AND THANK YOU IN Jesus Name.Amen.

67. Ivy says:

My prayer is gethe a partner
    My seconomic son you finish his schooling and get job.
    The two get permanent job

68. Linda Debbie Hattingh says:

I try to register!

69. Pam says:

My finacial breakthrough n my life as well as my husband

70. Richard Sibande says:

I want to prophesy to me to be successful.

71. rev n Chihota says:

I need mega grace to acquire ministry properties, expand across globe

72. Thabo Molemohi says:

I need a funacial breakthrough so I can buy my family our own house. Pay off debts like car etc. See my daughter and granddaughter growing in real quality life.

73. Paul Justus Yelesa says:

I want direction for my wife Irene yelesa and I(Paul Yelesa),my email is paulyelesa@yahoo.com,speak into our lives,the very words of God,pls pray for her brother,Dennis Govender and his wife,and their two children,Isreal and Skylar too relocate to Durban early next year,pls pray and speak direction into our lives,speak as God will lead u servant of God!

74. Colleen Titus says:

I would like to know what 2017 holds for me. 2016 has been a difficult year all round for me.

75. elsabe says:

I am 73 and still working it is very tiring but I cannot stop because of financial difficulties. Please pray for me for a solution

76. Jacky says:

Please pray that i get financial breakthrough in my business and private life..and that the heartache and pain stops in my life. I also have so many betrayels by business partners and friends. I pray for the right friends and right honest business connections in jesus name. also want to know if this man from germany is my husband. I feel he is my soulmate. Is he from god? Is this god’s will?

77. Frieda muller says:

finances to get bettee and courage and leading for my dream to organize a juniir gospel show.

78. Isaac says:

I like to get help to find work sothat I can support my children and have house and also get marry

79. tina govender says:

bishop, i need a breakthrough in my finances. things are not good when it comes to my financial situation. i am trusting god for a new job for myself and my children. i really need a word for my finances as well as my family.

80. tina govender says:

bishop, i need a breakthrough in my finances. i am trusting god for a new job for myself and my children. i really need a word for my finances as well as my family.

81. Christa says:

Ek sal graag met Ons VAder jesus christus sy woord te kan verkondig.

sal graag weer iemand wil ontmoet wat my kan ondersteun en die uitdra van Jesus se woord. en natuurlik met die oog op ‘n huwelik. Dankie vir u
    liefde en genade.

82. nunu mokaeane says:

God I’m pray for my finance and break though for 2017 to remove for black list,I want a car pls god house

83. Ndabezinhle. says:

my wish is that my wife must come back in our place.

84. Susanna says:

I am in such a bad situation at this stage of my life. Briefly…..my 2nd marraige. the moment i married my current husband he changed. pornographic sites, lies, lazy to work, i looked after him for the first 2 years. made him find work, which lasted 3 years then he quit. lost medical aid, lost all my earthly belongings. he is devious and the lies i cannot take anymore. I have booted him out of our bedroom as he is someone i don’t know anymore. then he loves me then he doesn’t. he got involved with a spiritual healer, believed everything this man said to him, lost all his pension money as the healers wanted it so he could make the dead money he showed my husband alive by mixing the money. later we discovered the money was gone and just sand in the trunk. the healer has disappeared. we living with his brother now no work, nothing. the brother also fell for the healers tricks and quit his job as the healer had told him to. my marriage is dead. i ave tried over and over t fix it but just goes back to the same old ways. now i am sitting here no work, banks due to take cars back then i wont be able to get to work, when i find work. will this marriage ever work, he is hurting me over and over again and it’s costing me my confidence/ i have nowhere to go or anybody to help me. what do i do ? where do i start with nothing, no money just nothing ? at 54 i am lost, have no idea what to do.

85. Yvonne Ncetshana says:

Break through in my entire life &family right back before my born day..”spirit of rejection “..should return back to the sender. .and get paralysed and destroyed right now. .should exist the protection by the blood of Jesus Christ. …bring back by force all my belongings that has been stolen by the devil should be back “NO NEGOTIATES”
    . .curses in my family from where they were started from ..backwards and forwards. .
    ALL NEGATIVITIES SHOULD BE DESTROYED AND PARALYSED. .
    GROWTH IN MY BUSINESS FROM NORTH ..SOUTH. .EAST. .WEST….
    GREAT THINGS IN LIFE THAT GOD HAS DESIGNED ME FOR SHOULD REACH ME 100 FOLDS. .
    All in in the name of Jesus Christ. .so shall it be so. .
    Amen. .

86. trevor roberts says:

I would like a prophecy over my life

87. sally says:

i need god to be the center of my life i pray for wisdom knowledge and understanding.

88. queen says:

Please pray for me for a financial breakthrough , for my own house – ive been on a waiting list for 12 years for my house . I also need a spiritual breakthrough and the guidance of the holyspirit in every area of my life .

89. Leona Meyer says:

Please pray for me!

90. Leona Meyer says:

Thank you!

91. Leona Meyer says:

Please leave a reply

92. mfundiso says:

i pray and ask for your prayers to be forgiven for the wrong things i have done in my entire life,my wife to be strong to church issues and we both accept jesus christ as our saviour and my children too and also ask for forgiveness to all my enemies.my bussinesses to be on higher levels.

93. carmen says:

I just wand to have my own place. I ask god to help me threw it and cleen my hard

94. hellen valayudam says:

My son wrote matric exam waiting for results. Pray over him.I wish 2017 be a better year for me n my husband financially. My younger son doesnt perform so well at school has a concentration problem.i also want god to give my mom the strenght to take care of my 5 nephews who just lost their dad my brother

95. Charmaine says:

This is the truth and nothing but the truth. Amen.

96. Bianca Machingura says:

Morning man of god, l need to get a job as a pre school teacher and get paid a better salary and have a white wedding with my husband

97. brian scorgie says:

Ive lost all material things ie furniture clothes etc due to floods in kzn in july 2016. Ive relocated to eastern cape now but have no house or car or furniture. Im trying to stay possitive and have faith but people out there keep pulling me down. Im trying to make a life for my kids again. Am i been punnished or has the heavens above forgotten i exist.

98. Lekwantla Johannes Bopape says:

Prophet may you please pray for my deliverance, protection for my family and breakthrough at work I have been overlooked when it comes to promotion.I also like to start my own business.I believe it shall be well with me in Jesus’s Might name AMEN.Thanks

99. rozaan says:

pray for my relationship,my finances,my family,my future

100. Marilyn Jacobs says:

I need a break thru all my credits and I need God to bless me with a good position at work.

101. Mohammed says:

If u truly believe in God u won’t believe this nonsense u are being brainwashed with

102. Brian Joseph says:

My son is in hospital ,I’m unemployed,just so fedup ,Please help me

103. sarah says:

I pray for my childrens good faith prosper and happiness and for myself to not let go after my husbands passing and me struggling to pay my bond without a job. Thank you Jesus for taking it into your hands.

104. Margaret says:

Waiting for my free word of prophecy.

105. Sylvia says:

I need God to show up in my life and I need financial breakthrough 4 renovation

106. barbra pohlmann says:

I need help with money problems and my husband getting work its a struggle b

107. Mary -Anne Arendse says:

I need more of GOD, Spiritually.I need peace, forgiveness, and love between my entire family , the enemy hadvyorn us apart.

108. Lizette says:

Please pray for me for breakthrough in all areas of my life…prophecied relationship to manifest, finances, new career, new godly friends and for my family. .thank you so much

109. Prudence says:

My wish is to find love again someone I can be happy with. And be able to forget my ex husband father to my kids. And prosper in fiance.

110. jacalyn steyn says:

What is my prophesy for my daily & I…..been struggling financially for years, i want the lies deceit, loneliness to end. I want to take back the years the locutus have destroyed & protect my family’s future. En

111. Elana says:

Would love to year from you. Kind regards Elana

112. Ntombizonke says:

would like to know when is my marriage going back to normal,and my finances.

113. Judith says:

I need financial prayers and a job can’t pay my rent and is in hospital because of stress had a stroke

114. zoleka says:

I want to no about my future

115. Amanda Theron says:

Please pray and guide me in my new season. I put everything in my future with my hole heart and soul. The 15th of this month is my turning point. I really want this with my hole heart. Please pray with me for this and thanking God for giving this to me. If i need another word please open my eye to see it. My heart needs to be at peace and help me to keep my faith through all this. It’s been really So difficult and j will not be able to cope much longer

116. Karin Pel says:

Awsome message……I need financial breakthrough and need to know if the man in my life is for ever

117. lydia kruger says:

I need financial stability and I want a house for me and children I need a man that be my love I’m alone for along time and can’t find that man that’s meant for me I need to be happy in my work and love life Desperately need my soulmate and experience the wonder of being in love again

118. siyabulela says:

Can u prophet mi?

119. mariette le roux says:

Currently I am a retired women and hope that I can survive financialy with good health and strenth

120. Caroline van niekerk says:

God thank you for all the blessings please send me financial relieve as I know nothing is impossible father God in Jesus name amen!!!

121. elder vernard N. ramage says:

thank You man of god for this word was so timely. the enemy has been trying to send situations my way to distract me from the new assignment god has just given me. But through the word “don’t you dare give up” I received a relief in my spirit, a refocusing,a needed push in the holy ghost. grace and peace be upon thee.

122. Avril says:

Need direction and answers..

123. Avril says:

After 14 years I am trusting God for answers

124. Francisca says:

I lost everything. Pls pray that I can get financially stronger. And stand up from this .

125. nyameka says:

i need a prayer for my whole life my health,finance,sentimental file

126. Geraldene says:

I’m Trusting God for direction in every area of my life spiritual growth,marriage, family, ministry, job and finances.

127. mariette le roux says:

I am retired and financially it is not so good

128. mapalo phillis nsokolo says:

I want to know when true love will come way the day month and year will help and how we will meet. And need money

129. Nthabiseng says:

God is so fathfull tht I am still alive today after devil fight me spiritual an spiritual BT he fought my battles..Amen

130. Yvette green says:

I am praying for a healing and my finances sometimes being in somuch debt will make a person commit suicide please pray that God will soon let me become debt free amen

131. kerileng seepamore says:

I need a breakthrough in my life,I.need to focus on God,Lord pls forgive me in ever way.I believe this year is going to.be fruitful to me,since my life have stuck.this is the beginning of my journey with God.I leave all my worries nd stress to thee for u always know what to do,thank u Jesus amen

132. Madelane Plater says:

I am seen some one he a man of god i wanna know is this going be a good relationship that i ask for i ask for a man of god i had prayed for.

133. Sophia Nortje says:

I need Financially relief, and a better relationship and peace in my house, my daugtr is sick and she need health

134. Renee says:

I wish my husband a physical healing.and I need a spiritual blessing and healing

135. theo cilliers says:

what in store for us

136. theo cilliers says:

what now

137. sphiwe says:

My wish is to live my life to the fullest wth my children with no suffer.i ask god to save my job since my husband left us.and find someone who will take responsibility for us.

138. Theresa Black says:

Lord I my mind is in so many direction I need you thank you for the word

• Theresa Black says:

I have been in and of prison and have been married for ,25years I was on crack the whole time that part I have been clean 4,I am not happy with my husband he complains all the time I need direction I want joy my kids are grown I am ready to walk out with my first love ,he is in town help me please lord

139. Chaney cathyl says:

Wow 🙂

140. Theresa Black says:

I’ve been in the storm to long I want joy I want to feel like I belong I want to walk in favor and I want my kids blessed

141. Innocentia says:

Financial breakthru and stability

142. Pearline Hankerson says:

Praying for my two grandsons,One just went through Cancer and now the other one acting out.( adhd). Do good for awhile then start back and it’s very stressful, at home and at school, he want listen.What is it with our young men, this is not of the norm. God break this curse in Jesus name. This keeps me from focusing and i know this is my season to do what God has called me to do.Satan come after my boys but i will not give up on them. God this battle belongs to you.

143. Genevieve says:

Thanks

144. Claudette says:

I have been very lonely for years, I need a life partner to grow old with and to enjoy the joys of life with. I also know god will answer my prayer for financial prosperity.

145. Valeisher Martin says:

Pray for me and my son

146. isaya says:

Isaya,Thanks god for chosing me as a member,i always tell people about arch bishop cas is realy man of god,i pray god everyday so that he can heal me&my wife,he must give us breakthrou,counselation of debts,i pray for my wife to get another job,cas she resighn from work cas of harrasment,i have many debts and i know that by god is nothing&soon im going to receive my miracle this month of2017,Amen arch bishop,

147. Anita says:

Bishop I’m a married woman but it doesn’t workout between us and I met a guy who I love with all in me but unfortunately he just dropped me like that without any reason I really wane serve GOD and I’m suffering emotionally abt this guy his name is zukile mnukwa and further on I’m suffering also financial but I’m positive that my breakthrough is on my doorstep financially and my love life but pls still keep me in ur prayers

148. Hester Pelser says:

Need perfection in my body & financial breakthrough?

149. Ntombi Maham says:

Greetings in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ’ I need direction in my spiritual life. To find a right church to praise GOD and honor HIM in spirit and truth. HE is been so good to me!!

150. dips more says:

I need a promotion and financial stable life where i can be able to live happy life

151. vuyisile Johannes mokoena says:

I need two things in my life work n money

152. Linda Griffin says:

Well i need a blessing i need help n prayer

153. Nolufefe says:

God is alwas faithfully to those who believe in Him

154. es swartz says:

dear phophet please pray for me that God will really change my life and those of my Children , we have lost a lot but I know that God is in controll.

155. Motloung aletta says:

I need prayer I’m suffering I need a job I always cry when I see my children are suffering please

156. kelebogile ofoma says:

I need prophecy concerning break through, my marriage, life as a whole. Thank you

157. Michele says:

I need a home and financial stability, please pray for me

158. surina Hendricks says:

Morning Bishop..I am 55 years old a widow with 3 son’s. I am a devoted intercessor. My greatest desire is for my family to be born again..my mother is 84 years old…nd still not saved..I feel that for all these years being a servant of Christ,and also a missionary. .why is it that they do not come to the Lord. ..I see many other people coming to salvation…but my children my own flesh and blood..?

159. Ephraim Msizi Shongwe says:

My wish is to get out of debt and to be healed of dealers that have been troubling me for so long and to get all moneys that are owed to me and my claim to the Road Accident Fund to be settled very soon

160. naomi caesar says:

Please pray for a financial breakthrough and for my daughter and husband to have a father daughter relationship as its hard with the 2 of them fithigh all the time

thanks

161. caution says:

Thank you Bishop Jordan for the prophecies you do everyday of our life. My testmony is. I was doing some work for other business man as I have my own small business so I was making there products. When it comes to pay was a very big issue they talk stories and stories some time I will get the money short after already they collect the products they end up cutting me. Says your products wasn’t good enough. Until other time that they did not pay me for those products they pay only half of it and then gone never bring the products to again. So I thank God for hearing my prayers. One day they put money in my account by mistake double the amount that they did not pay me for the past 3 month. And they called me to say deposit that money back to our account because we put it with mistake. I just say into me this is my money I worked hard for you did not want to pay so now you pay it in the name of jess Christ is so my moo one Amen glory to god that is my testimony.

162. doctor lebea says:

Pray for me, I have been trainee manager for two years, please man of God pray for me so that I can get promoted, pray for me for financial breakthrough, prosperity, wisdom

163. Lauren jordan says:

There were some things that took place that I went through in 2012 that caused my friend to distance herself from me. she had told me god told her to leave me alone for a while I wasn’t quite sure if she was honest when she said this, but it along with the fact that she distanced herself from me in regards to what happened in 2012 has me at a crossroads… to where I’m wondering if I should still continue my friendship with her or not. I prayed on it and I don’t want to make the wrong choice nor do I want to make a rash/quick choice about it either.

164. jonathan says:

i judt need a break through in a sponsorship gor my athletes coz thy coming from disadvantage communities

165. shirley boyd says:

Please help me with my marriage problems my finances

166. missbount says:

I just want to say that I trust in God and that I knows that he will do as he says I am so thankful for that and all God has for me. And I knows that God will never leave me I knows by his power that he can do anything if you put your trust in him I knows he can because he have opened up doors for me and I am ask you for your prayers that I get a car and that I get married by his name I speaking and I know God can do it I am praying for my friend that he keep faith and learn to lead on Christ Jesus..

167. Andrea Jackson says:

Lord you’ve brought us thru a mighty long way, I quit my job to take care of my only child that you’ve blessed me with. The cancer is removed from him thank you Lord. Now u showed me not to leave him alone. N I haven’t…now we getting by with pennies, but I need ur guidance oh Lord, lead me Lord please take my hand,. In Jesus name Amen

168. nompumelelo says:

Please bishop help since 7 January 2017 I was waiting for my salary my company did not pay me I need that money and I quit this job today pray for me to get another job and money in my life

169. lucille says:

Oh lord i need a financial breakthrough im drowning in sooo much debt. I work but money is a big problem it cant cover all we do not survive..my husband and i we are really struggling financially. We want to start our own business..buy our own house as we are renting..give our kids good life and education..need new car..new life..new everything please god we need u in jesus name

170. Maggie says:

Maggie says I need a job

171. ncumisa sinxoto says:

Man of god,i started my career very well&I was flourishing,the world seems to have turned its back on me,like god cant even hear out my prayers.im currently unemployed,cant find a job,i feel like my career lamp has somehow been switched off.please send me a free profesy on my career future&my life in general.

172. malibongwe says:

Yes I want my personal prophecy

173. malibongwe says:

Which question must I reply to

174. vivienne says:

I need gods intervention in my life I don’t know how am I gonna get through 2017. With no financial help. I don’t know whether I have been bewitched not to move forward in life

175. Mary Evelyn Conradie says:

Dear Man of God

please Profecy over me

176. Vivienne says:

Lack! Lack! Of finances all the time.. Never enough to pay necessities ie: elec,rent food,cannit even tithe properly….pray and fast! Pray and fast but still the same..
    Please help.. Do not have money to offer you.Prophet please HELP URGENT month end almost here again.Um a pensioner .thank you!!

177. vinotha says:

Bishop LAST year was my worse year in my life. I lost everything my business my house my boyfriend was with me for nine years left me with a baby that’s seven years. Financially we became broke through wrong people. Please pray for my break through.i believe gods gong to restore every thing according. To his word.amen

178. shirley boyd says:

Man of God I like to know more about God,My husband tell me I can’t tell him nothing about Bible.My girls hate him. He don’t care about them.I am fighting these bills along,I am so tired.
    god where are you?

179. Nolufefe says:

Prayer request

180. elton october says:

prophet jordan i dont have money im also renting a house and raising 3 kids i i want is the anointing and healing and to pray gods word and and to help unbeleivers to learn to love to pray to god

181. Debbie says:

We ned a payer for a financial miracle

182. helene says:

I IMMIGRATED…NEED CLEAR DIRECTION AND OPEN DOORS…
    BEEN LONG HARD STRUGGLE…AM I MISSING SOMETHING???

183. Petro says:

I need financial freedom.I’m born in 1979/11/30

184. Thercia says:

Man of God I need prophecy abt my life financial marriage

185. sindi says:

Man of god, there is a position l have applied for. could you please tell me if you see me getting this new position?

186. ms nuwagaba annah says:

Man of god i need a prophesy about my life in general.

187. Bridget Gumbi says:

Please I need a financial breakthrough. Happy life wth my boyfriend. Nd a new job

188. daphne says:

I would like to know about finances and career and love life and my two children I left my boyfriend two years ago I’m single lost my home and everything I’m drowning in debt and feel very alone I need guidance

189. Nandi says:

Man of God please help me and pray with me so that my boyfriend thrle father toy cjild can get a job and take care of the family. I can see now he is thinking of the easy wway out from this jobless life of him and i’m scared he will do things that we will regret later. Please pray with us

190. Laura Bryant German says:

Believing in his promise, finally at age 60. I pray for a financial miracle and a committed relationship with the only man I have ever loved, which I know God put him back in my life for a reason…so I pray …thank you for you prayers

191. Joyce says:

Bishop I just wish I could have a house for my children and a car so that I could be able to go wherever God sends me to preach His Word. Please pray for me Man of God. Thank you in advance

192. agifa sibanda says:

man of God. i pray for marriage and a proper job