7 Ways To Cause Your Enemies To Scatter Away From You
In Deuteronomy 28:7, it reads, “The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.”
The Lord says that He is causing the enemies of your breakthrough to scatter seven different ways because of your seed! Hallelujah! Thank You, Jesus! See, the Lord has been showing me what you’ve endured over the past 7 months. You have experienced blockage after blockage to your breakthrough yet TODAY, God is declaring that your enemies shall scatter 7 WAYS!
When you are living in covenant with God, you can stand on the blessings of Deuteronomy 28! Because of the release of your faith, God has marked your household PROTECTED in the face of the enemy! And it shall cause a prophetic scattering to occur, in Jesus’ name! Glory! Hallelujah!
HERE ARE 7 WAYS TO CAUSE YOUR ENEMIES TO SCATTER:
- Diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 28:1, clearly states, “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today…” This is your foundation. God doesn’t expect you to be perfect. Yet you should always be seeking perfect obedience. We should diligently listen to God’s voice and obey what He tells us by His Spirit and in His Word. This alone would cause many devils to run for the hills.
- Repent before you engage in battle. The truth is, many of us think wrong thoughts, say wrong words and/or take wrong actions over the course of the day. That means we aren’t fully obeying the voice of the Lord. When that’s the case, we must repent so we aren’t standing on common ground with the enemy. It’s difficult to defeat an enemy that already has you in a corner. Repent for any known transgression and run to the battle line!
- Know that God is on your side. In Exodus 15:3, the children of Israel knew where they stood and where God stood. After the great deliverance from Egypt, they declared in song, “The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is His name.” They knew that, “The Lord shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war. He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud; He shall prevail against His enemies” (Isaiah 42:13). They knew that the battle belongs to the Lord.
- War from a position of victory. When Goliath challenged the army of Israel, the soldiers were scared witless of the Philistine champion. Yet David was a covenant man and he understood that victory belonged to Him in God. As believers, we war from a position of victory, knowing that God always leads us in triumph. We are more than conquerors through Him who love us (see Rom. 8:37). And if God is for us, then who can be against us? (see Rom. 8:31)
- Praise your way through. If you want to make your enemies flee, praise God before you engage in battle. Praise brought down the walls at Jericho (see Joshua 6) and praise gave Jehoshaphat victory in battle: “Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated” (2 Chron. 20:22).
- Take up your armor. We all know God has given us His armor, as outlined in Ephesians 6. Yet how many of us actually put it on before running to the battle line? Get a revelation of the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit. Take some time to understand what this really means as part of your covenant with God. The enemy can’t defeat the obedient soldier of God who is armored up and ready to fight. He must flee towards someone who is undressed, unrepentant, or uninformed about the power of covenant.
- Pray always and be watchful. At least half the battle is being on the offense—and that demands discernment. There is an oft-overlooked instruction in Ephesians 6, that allows your spiritual warfare to transcend space and time: “praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints” (Eph. 6:18). The enemy is less likely to pounce on the one who is prayerful and watchful because that one is in communion with the Holy Spirit, a power which no foe can withstand!
TODAY, GOD IS CAUSING THE ENEMIES OF YOUR BREAKTHROUGH TO SCATTER!
More from my site
Finding the Power of Prophecy
It’s Time For You To See Just How Great Your Name Is!
November 20, 2019
You Must Deceive Your Adversary To Preserve Your Energy
November 13, 2019
It’s Time For You To Make The Enemy Mad Because of Your Faith
November 05, 2019
You Have Several Prophetic Dates With Destiny To Put In Your Calendar!
October 29, 2019